Positive Quote: “Leadership is the willingness to put oneself at risk.” – John Maxwell
When you think of yourself as a leader and when others think of you as a leader it becomes less about you and more about others.
There are many ways to define risk. Some of the ones that come to mind that affect leaders are…..
- Are you making the right decision?
- What if you are wrong?
- Do you back you people’s decisions?
- Do you hold yourself accountable for your team’s actions?
- Are you investing your time to grow people?
- Are you investing your time in the right people?
- Are you holding your team accountable?
- Is your business model (or processes, goals, roadmaps) the right ones?
There are so many variables to leadership and each day I learn more and more about my own leadership style. I chose to believe that the risks are so much less than the rewards of developing people and helping others succeed.
What do you think of this quote?
Have a wonderful Wednesday.