Positive Quote: “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” – George S. Patton
I don’t think I am the most courageous person in the world. I don’t fight wars; I am not at the forefront of a controversial cause. So sometimes it is good to realize that courage comes in all shapes and sizes.
- Courage is killing (or getting rid of) a bug for my children if they are scared
- Courage is investigating creepy noises in the house at night if my husband is not home
- Courage is standing up for someone who is being bullied
- Courage is standing up for someone who is not there to speak for themselves
- Courage is so many little things and so many big things. That is why I like the quote so much. Just holding on one minute longer than your fear is a demonstration of courage.
What is courage to you?
Have a tremendous Tuesday and be courageous.