Positive Quote: “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier” – Mother Teresa
I know that I cannot control the actions and feelings of others and I know this quote is not intended as such. However, I can control my actions and how I react to and with others. This is what this quote reminds me of.
It is the little things that matter…..
• Do I smile when I talk on the phone…. yes, others can ‘hear’ that
• Do I say please, thank you, your welcome, and other types of words with intent
• Do I help create an atmosphere of openness and approachability
• Do I stop what I am doing and pay attention when someone comes to talk to me
• Do my words or actions have a negative effect on the ‘messenger’ of not so good news
• Do I smile when I say hello to people
• Do I say good morning and good bye to others as I start and end my day
• Do I fulfill my commitments to others
• Do I recognize and acknowledge those that have done good work or things
As you can see, this quote has me thinking….. I think that is a good thing.
What do you think of this quote?
Have a marvelous Wednesday and I hope we can all embody the thought behind this quote.